I’m a little late in starting this challenge that was started by Cathy at 746 Books
I didn’t finish my list of books last year mainly because we were preparing our house for sale
Life is very up and down at the moment so I’ll be cautious and start off with 10 books, then each one I read after that will be a bonus and will be added to the list.
The choices may change. Have already decided against a few in the photo! With the exception of one book that was an ARC copy, all the rest are my own bought copies.
Good luck to everyone taking part
1. The Woolgrowers Companion by Joy Rhoades
2. The Woman In Black by Susan Hill
3. The Wood by John Lewis-Stempel
4. The Salt Path by Raynor Winn
5. The Outsider by Stephen King
6. Snap by Belinda Bauer
7. The Bone Keeper by Luca Veste
8. Breakfast at Tiffany’s by Truman Capote
9. The Cartel by Don Winslow
10. Fault Lines Doug Johnston
11. The Summer Of Impossible Things by Rowan Coleman